Creating Web Pages
Creating SchemeServe Web Pages
Adding new web pages to your SchemeServe website is very easy. You do not need any programming background, as long as you can use a word processor – you can create a web page.
Before starting to create a page, you must login to SchemeServe as an Administrator.
Creating Your Web Pages
- Click on the Admin Tab on the menu at the top
- Click on the Website Icon from the icons on the screen
- Click on the Pages Tab
- Click the New Page Button
- Give the web page a title in the Title Field
- Create the page content using the WYSIWYG (What You See is What You Get) Editor
- If you want the page to be visible on the menu when someone visits your SchemeServe website, then you will need to tick the Box “Show on homepage navigation bar”
- The “URL of this page” Box remains blank at this point – it is visible after you revisit the page, see Editing Your ScreenServe Pages to see how to do this
- Click on Save Changes to finish editing the page